Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012 has been quite simply life-changing for me. Never did I expect when I listed "Write more" as a priority goal for the year, that by December I would have written an entire manuscript of a novel -- especially since the idea for this particular novel didn't even come about until August 2012!

2013 is completely uncharted territory -- I will have queries going out to agents soon, and I have a whole batch of new challenges to face, so I'm taking the goals in baby steps rather than year-long planning this time. Besides, I wrote such good, worthy goals in 2012 that I think I should keep working at them.

As we wished the (very surprised) cashier in Munson's Chocolates: Have a safe, happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment